- Holder of a Licentiate in Piano Performance from the Guildhall School of Music.
- An accomplished, classically-trained pianist, she has played in soul/swing and theatre bands, and is a solo performer.
- Accompanist for choirs and ensembles, and the Harby Harlequins
- Currently Mansion Pianist at Belton House.
- Jenny is the ideal keyboard player : reliable, adaptable and an accomplished performer. She also has the sense of humour necessary to cope with us lot. She is a delight to work with!" (Richard Hedley, MD, Harby Harlequins)
- "Thank you, for playing, it is so easy to work with professional musicians such as you." (Edgars Cuzunskis, Massed Choirs)
- "Jenny has slotted in brilliantly. She accompanies sensitively, with technical aplomb whilst having a fantastic sense of humour and positive outlook, which helps put the choir at ease, even when the going is tough! A joy to work with."
- "Jenny, thank you so much for accompanying this student for her viola pieces - she came to her lesson today much more confident, which is all down to you".