- Jenny is the ideal keyboard player : reliable, adaptable and an accomplished performer. She also has the sense of humour necessary to cope with us lot. She is a delight to work with!" (Richard Hedley, MD, Harby Harlequins)
- "Thank you, for playing, it is so easy to work with professional musicians such as you." (Edgars Cuzunskis, MD Old Dalby Singers, Massed Choirs)
- "Jenny has slotted in brilliantly. She accompanies sensitively, with technical aplomb whilst having a fantastic sense of humour and positive outlook, which helps put the choir at ease, even when the going is tough! A joy to work with."
- "Jenny, thank you so much for accompanying this student for her viola pieces - she came to her lesson today much more confident, which is all down to you".
The band, Harby Harlequins
WW1 songs in Finkin Street, Grantham
Two pianos, Mozart's Piano Concert K466
Playing for a singing duo in Exmoor
Recordings of songs by the Old Dalby Singers, accompanied by Jenny:
Jenny has led youth productions of Peter Pan, 42nd Street, Back to the 80s and the Sound of Music, and overseen productions of Sweeney Todd, The Mikado, Fiddler on the Roof, HMS Pinafore and Carousel by The Grantham Singers and Grantham Operatic Society . She now runs an instrumental wedding trio (Motif) and a ladies function choir (InVoice)
- "Jenny is well liked and as Musical Director, used her extensive skills to ensure that the soloists and chorus were able to give of their best and that the band provided the complex musical accompaniments required." NODA (National Operatic and Dramatic Association).
- "Some beautiful music, pitched at the right level and, again, Jenny was super in rehearsals." (A chorus member)
- "Last night's performance of The Mikado was superb ... you worked hard driving musical performances out of the cast, everyone did you proud. Your playing and orchestra were lovely". (An audience member)
Massed Choirs, De Montford, Leicester
Keeping order in the pit, Grantham
© Copyright JSW Music